“Fishing for Mahsheer in a well stocked submontone Rivers is in my opinion the most fascinating of all field sports” – Jim Corbett
And we are operating the fascinating sports, as Jim Corbett calls it, since 2002 in the rivers of western and eastern Nepal. There are 118 varieties of Fresh – water Fish in the Himalayan Rivers flowing down to the plain of Terai’s tropical jungle. The varieties of fish in these rivers ranges from much sought after Mahsheer to the mountain stream trout-like varieties and saloman.
Best season for fishing: Mid – February – Mid – May – October – November.
Around Bardia fishing tour
- Seti-karnali river Fishing (9 Nights/10 days)
- Bheri-Karnali river Fishing (4 Nights/5 Days)
- Lower Kali Gandaki river Fishing (5 Nights/6 Days)
- Tamor River Fishing river (11 Nights/12 Days)
- Sunkoshi river Fishing (8 Nights/9 Days)